Fresh Strawberry Tart - Easy "Free-Form" Strawberry Tart Recipe
4-Ingredient Strawberry Peach Tart
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice | Calories: 178 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 120mg | Carbohydrates: 27g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Protein: 1g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
- 1 (9 inch) pre-made pie crust, whole grain preferred
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups fresh sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
Yogurt Sauce (optional)
- 1 cup (plain) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll the pie crust into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Carefully lay the crust onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the berries, peaches, and sugar. Mix to coat the fruit in the sugar and pour into a mount in the center of the dough circle, leaving about 2 inches of crust on each side of the mound.
- Fold up the sides of the crust over the mound of fruit to secure the fruit. The center of the mound should be showing. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Serve slightly warm.
Video: Strawberry Tart- Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
How to Make a Clique Roleplaying Blog Popular
This hidden detail on Kate Middleton’s dress is very clever
8 Excuses for Stopping Your Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication, Busted
Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Doctors Of Greys Anatomy’
Other Fish in the Sea
Dolce Gabbana cancela su desfile en Shanghái
The Letter This Man Wrote To His Ex-Wife Will Break Your Heart
10 Unhealthy Things Lurking in Your Burger
Textured Nail Art: Love It or LeaveIt
Set FallWinter 2012-2013 Collection
NARS’ Adult Swim Summer Collection is Full of Pastels andNeons
News Pulse: Do You Make This Driving Mistake