How to Make AMAZING Chinese Beef Noodle Soup! - Simple Recipes
Beef and Ginger Broth with Noodles Recipe
This warming broth with beef and ginger is a great filling soup for a day when you need extra energy or a . This dish inspired by the Asian cuisine includes thai fish sauce, mushrooms and fresh egg noodles and lime juice which gives it a fresh taste. The red chillies and wakame seaweed flakes give the broth some extra pep. With only 15 minutes of cooking time, you making this broth is very easy and quick, too.
This recipe makes enough soup for two people to enjoy. Looking for more cooking inspiration? Check out our other delicious soup recipes.
- 500ml (18fl oz) beef stock
- 5cm (2in) fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 0.25 tsp Very Lazy Red Chillies (English Provender Co)
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 150 to 200g (5 to 7oz) fillet steak, cut into strips
- 85g (3.5oz) frozen soya beans, thawed
- 1⁄2 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 50g (2oz) mangetout, sliced
- 65g (2.5oz) chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 150g (5oz) fresh egg noodles
- 1tbsp instant wakame flakes
- juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Place the stock, ginger, garlic, chilli, soy sauce and fish sauce in a saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Heat the oil until very hot and sear the strips of beef until browned. Remove to a plate.
Add the soya beans, red pepper, mangetout and chestnut mushrooms to the stock and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the noodles, beef and wakame flakes and heat through. Season. Add the lime juice and sprinkle with coriander. Serve.
Video: Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup Recipe [红烧牛肉麺]
The Winter Boots the Best Dressed Celebs Swear By
If Youre a Jumper Freak Like Me, These Are the 5 New Knitwear Trends to Know
Busy Philipps Had the Best Response for a Body-Shamer Who Criticized Her Rolls
30 Days Of Superfoods: Eggs For A Healthier Liver
Workday Lunches for Diabetes
You own a pool but dont cover it
How to Treat Aortic Regurgitation
How to use rice for beauty treatments