How to Apply for Tickets for the FIFA (Step By Step) With Images
How to Apply for Tickets for the FIFA World Cup
Receiving tickets to specific World Cup matches requires several application periods during the year leading up to the event. The majority of ticket orders are placed at FIFA.com, while official FIFA ticketing centers in the host country will open to supply the remaining tickets before the tournament begins. The process applies to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, but it will also likely reflect the ticketing process for future World Cups.
Preparing to Apply
Apply for your passport.Encourage anyone who wants to attend the World Cup with you to do so as well. You will need a valid passport number in order to apply for tickets.
Ask for personal information for the friends that will attend with you.In some cases, you can apply for more than one ticket; however, you will need to enter information about the other ticket holders.
Pick a form of electronic payment that has sufficient funds.You can use a credit or debit card, as well as some forms of online secured payments.
Choose the matches that you want to attend.You can apply for four tickets per household at once. You can apply for seven matches, as long as they are on different match days.
- This means you should always choose one match per day to apply for. If you don’t receive tickets for a certain match day, you can always apply during a later application period for a different match.
- Since millions of people apply for the tickets, it is a good idea to have 15 to 20 matches listed in order of priority.
Decide what category and price point you will apply for.You can’t choose the exact seats you would get; however, you apply for categories according to price and proximity to the pitch.
- Apply for category one to sit in the prime areas of the stadium. They are along the length of the pitch on either side. Prices are between 5 and ,000 per match, increasing in price according to the tournament stage.
- Apply for category two to find a less expensive ticket in the corners of the stadium. Tickets are approximately 5 to 0, increasing in price according to the tournament stage.
- Apply for category three for a lower cost ticket behind the goals. Ticket prices are between and 0 per match. Disabled access tickets are also at this price point.
- Apply for a category four only if you are a Brazilian resident. These are sections behind the goal and in the upper section of the stadium. Brazilian residents over the age of 60, students and welfare recipients will be able to apply for half price tickets.
Applying During Sales Phase One
Sign into your FIFA account.If you don’t have a FIFA account, you will need to make one.
Go to the ticket website between August 20 and October 10, 2013.Enter your personal information. Then, select your matches.
- You can only select one match per day.
- Ensure you submit your payment information.
- You will receive an email confirmation from FIFA.com when your Random Selection Period application is placed.
Wait to hear via email after November 4, 2013 from FIFA.com.They will confirm or let you know if you did not receive tickets.
Return to the site between November 5 and 28, 2013 to apply for first-come-first-serve tickets in the first sales phase.
Repeat the application process.Submit your application for additional matches. You will know immediately whether or not you will receive tickets.
Apply During Sales Phase Two
Return to the FIFA.com ticketing website for the third time between December 8, 2013 and January 30, 2014 to enter the next random selection period.
Apply for tickets for additional matches.Remember, you are limited to only one match per day and four tickets per match.
Wait for an email on February 25 to see if you received tickets during the random drawing.
Reapply during the first come first served process of the sales phase two between February 26 and April 1, 2014.You will know if your ticket application was accepted immediately.
Applying For Last Minute Sales
Sign into your FIFA account in the last phase.For Brazil in 2014, the last minute sales process begins on April 15, 2014. You can also go to a FIFA ticketing center to purchase these tickets.
Select tickets for the categories and matches of your choice.
Purchase your tickets in real-time.During this phase, you will know immediately if you will receive tickets to the match. Your payment will be processed immediately.
Opt to purchase tickets at a World Cup ticketing center as of June 1st.These centers are available in host cities. The tickets can be purchased via debit card or cash.
- As of June 1, this is the only way to purchase remaining tickets to the World Cup.
- There are no restrictions based on previous game purchases. All tickets are subject to availability.
- Find information for specific World Cup ticketing centers at this address:
Applying for a Ticket Series
Apply to follow your team through the World Cup.Select a Team Specific Ticket (TST) package of three to seven games, instead of applying for individual matches. You will also select a category, and, if your team is knocked out, you will follow the qualifying team in the remaining matches.
- Select category one team specific tickets for the best seats. The range of TST is 8 for three games and ,998 for seven games.
- Select category two seats. They range between 6 for three games and ,079 for seven games.
- Select category three seats for a range between 7 and ,386. Handicap accessible tickets are also at this price.
- You may be charged an additional “premium match” fee if your team plays an opening match against Brazil.
- Apply for these tickets as soon as possible in the application dates. If your team does not qualify for the World Cup, you will be refunded the money, less a fee.
Opt for a venue-specific ticket.If your travel in Brazil is limited, you can choose a host city such as Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, or Sao Paulo. The number of tickets included differs depending upon the number of days that will be hosted, and they are available in categories one through three.
- The price varies according to the stadium and the category.
- Tickets in a specific venue do not include quarterfinal, semifinal or final match tickets. They must be purchased separately.
- You can resell tickets back to FIFA. However, the person who applied for tickets can’t resell their ticket. You can also change the names of the people who will accompany you; however, you can’t change the original applicants name.
Video: How to Apply Tickets to a Membership
20 off officially licensed clothing at creativequirk.com
How to Understand Hawaiian Pidgin
Beauty Queen: Ombré Hair
The Arrivals Moya 3 leather jacket review: Is it worth it
Alexander Wang Lookbook: SS 2010
How To Exfoliate Your Skin Right
9 Protein Myths You Should Stop Believing
How to Make Your Schools Pom Squad
Superfood Banana Pops
10 Money Mistakes Never to Make
Get In Gear. Watches For Women