How To Date A Taurus Man
How to Date a Taurus
Those who believe in astrology think personality is affected by someone's Zodiac sign. If you're dating a Taurus, they may display certain personality traits. Tauruses are believed to be stubborn, but loyal, and prefer to adhere to tradition in a relationship. With some time and effort, you should be able to keep your Taurus happy.
Planning Date Nights
Dress up for dates.Taurus's enjoy dressing up and love their dates to dress with class. When going out with a Taurus, put a little effort into your appearance. Break out your most fashionable attire to wow them.
- Even to somewhat casual events, go a little dressy. Instead of wearing jeans and a t-shirt to a bar, throw on a button-down shirt to blouse with dress pants.
Go to art museums.Astrologers think Tauruses have an appreciation for the arts. Therefore, plan dates at art museums. Instead of dinner and a movie on a Friday night, have dinner and then go to a local art show. A Taurus will appreciate this.
Be willing to stay in a lot.Some believe Tauruses have a tendency to be homebodies. While a Taurus may occasionally appreciate a night on the town, they like to stay home a lot of nights. Plan dates that involve takeout and movies at home to please your Taurus.
Try to stick to a game plan.As Tauruses are believed to be stubborn, avoid switching plans at the last minute. When a Taurus makes a plan, they're unlikely to want to change it. Try to adhere to the agreed upon schedule to avoid angering a Taurus.
- However, sometimes Tauruses need a little help being pushed out of their comfort zone. It's okay to remind them being late and doing something spontaneous once in awhile is okay. In fact, this may endear you to a Taurus as you'll introduce more fun to their life.
Let them be chivalrous.Some believe Tauruses tend to be a little traditional. Do not be surprised of a Taurus match wants to practice chivalry in the relationship. Allow a Taurus to do things like buy you flowers, open doors, and pay for dinner.
Supporting a Taurus Emotionally
Enjoy their sense of humor.Tauruses love to joke around. Their sense of humor tends to be occasionally immature and center elementary school subjects. However, Tauruses ability to laugh at simple things can be endearing. Learn to lighten up yourself and laugh at the stupid stuff.
- A great way to win a Taurus's heart is to plan a date to see a ridiculous comedy film together.
Be straightforward.Astrologers believe Tauruses dislike game playing. They prefer matches that will be upfront about their emotions. Be sure to tell a Taurus what you're feeling, good or bad. If there's a problem, a Taurus would rather talk it out directly than beat around the bush.
Support their pursuits.Tauruses have a lot of interests and passions and have no patience for a partner who holds them back. Allow a Taurus to pursue new hobbies and career moves without judgment. Due to their supposed stubborn nature, Tauruses will not be easily talked out of whims.
- It can help to develop your own interests and passions. This way, you will stay busy while your Taurus match pursues their own ambitions.
Embrace your sensual side.Some believe Tauruses are a more sensual match Frequent hugging, cuddling, and kisses make them feel secure. Make touch a regular part of your relationship to please a Taurus.
Maintaining the Relationship
Be patient with the relationship.Astrologers believe Tauruses have a tendency to move slow in a relationship, so don't try to force intimacy early on. Let the relationship progress at its own rate. If a Taurus isn't ready to label the relationship, for example, have patience and give them time.
- Remember, it's not personal. Tauruses simply need a lot of time to think things over. Once they settle on a partner, they will be loving and loyal.
Talk over jealousy issues.Tauruses tend to be a little jealous, which can cause conflict in a relationship. Luckily, Tauruses are open to straightforward discussions about relationships issues. If your Taurus's jealousy is becoming a problem for you, simply say so to open up a dialogue about the issue.
Learn to deal with their stubborn nature.It's hard to talk a Taurus out of something once they've made up their mind. Learn to pick your battles wisely. Unless something is a major issue for you, learn to go along with the program when dating a Taurus.
- For example, if your partner insists on taking a longer route to get to an event, insisting it's a shortcut, you can let this slide.
- Bigger issues should be addressed, however. If your partner is consistently making you late for work due to the "shortcut," talk it out. Tauruses care deeply about their partners and want them to be happy, which can override their stubbornness.
Video: What it's like to date a Taurus Man
12 Reasons Youre Not Losing Weight
A Lighter Zucchini Casserole
How to Calculate WHIP (Walks and Hits Per Innings Pitched)
7 Amazing Benefits Of Angostura For Skin, Hair And Health
How to Use the Neoboards
Why You Should Never Shower During A Thunderstorm Or Hurricane
The World’s Best-Dressed Menswear Designers
How Catherine Plans To Refer Back To Royal Tradition With Her Third Baby
Mamas A Rolling Stone
Basic Training: How to Use a CurlingWand
Hoda Kotb and Her Boyfriend Joel Schiffman Have the Sweetest Love Story