5 TIPS TO LOOK & FEEL YOUR BEST
How to Look and Feel Your Best Every Day
First, take a shower.You sweat while you sleep and that makes you stink. Use a good smelling soap and be sure to shave your underarms and legs if it's necessary. Use shampoo and conditioner, but not too much conditioner.
Once you get out, check to see if your eyebrows need any plucking.It's less painful to pluck after a nice hot shower. Next, dry your hair to about 95% dry so it doesn't completely dry out. Then, wash your face if you didn't in the shower.
Don't forget to rub in a good lotion or cream on your neck, shoulders, and arms.Make yourself smell good, but remember not to overdo it or mix scents.
Of course, brush your teeth, floss and use mouthwash.
If you straighten or do anything else to your hair, do so.(Tip: never straighten your hair if it's wet. Sure, it saves time, but it makes your hair dry, which damages your hair, and gives it a straw-like appearance)
Wearing too much foundation doesn't look natural.If you have serious acne, go to the dermatologist or use an acne solution. It'll be the best thing you ever do for yourself. In the mean time, pat on some concealer with a light powder and go easy with the foundation.
Although natural beauty is the best kind, if you're going to use makeup don't use too much.Choose to play up the lips or the eyes, never both. If you want to do your eyes, use an eyeshadow, and maybe some mascara or eyeliner and a natural color lip with a little clear gloss. If you want to go for the lips, use your favorite lipstick and only use a little mascara on your eyes. (No tarantula legs.)
Make sure your nails are clean.Keep them short, and use a moisturizing lotion of your hands. People often judge you on the way your hands and nails are kept. Don't wear polish until it chips away, and don't over grow your nails. If you're going for fakes, go for the classic short French manicure look. Bold fake nails are outdated. Avoid buying the plastic kind and doing them yourself. Go to a salon. If you can't afford that, just keep your nails short and clean.
Get dressed, and before you go shopping know what looks best on you.Consider the color of your eyes, your skin tone, your body shape and your personal style when shopping.
QuestionHow do I brighten my skin and face?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDrinking lots of water is your best option. To find a good amount of water for you to drink each day, divide your body weight in half, then drink that amount of water in ounces (for a 100-pound person, 50 ounces of water a day would be good). Lemon is a natural skin brightener. Cut a lemon in half, dip it in sugar, then softly rub it in circles on your face and body to exfoliate and brighten.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Beauty is mostly internal. Have confidence in yourself & you're beautiful! Be nice to everyone, and treat people how you want to be treated. Don't forget what all those cheesy Nick Jr. shows taught us!
- Beauty is not all outside. If you are a happy, bubbly person, your skin will appear radiant and beautiful.
- Remember, beauty does not equal immodest clothing; wearing clothes that are not too tight and revealing actually boosts your confidence level. Taking a good picture of yourself can also make yourself feel better.
- Don't use too much makeup for every day looks. Save it for parties and special occasions.
- Dress appropriately for your age and body type. You wouldn't want complete strangers making rude comments about you because your shirt is too short on your belly, and your stomach is drooping out of your pants, or because you're 30 or older and wearing neon-green eyeshadow and hot pink lipstick. When shopping for clothes, make sure they fit properly. If you find an item that you really like, but it's not in your size, don't buy it.
- Don't lay anything on too thickly. Less is really more, plus, it's easier to build upon, than to have to wash off and start all over because you put too much on in the first place
- Get advice from a good hair stylist if you want to to do something different to your hair, Going for the scissors yourself is almost never a good idea.
Video: 7 Daily Habits That Will Make You Look and Feel Better | ALEX COSTA
The Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Enjoy Kiwi
How to Build a Dog Box
News: Girls Star Allison Williams Scores A Beauty Deal Lady Gaga’s FavoriteScent
How To Mix Jewelry For ContrastingLook
How to Recover From a Vasectomy
The Real Fallout From Breast Cancer Treatment My Hair
Kendall Jenners latest honor is confusing the internet
Kylie dresses up as Spiderwoman
Science Says This Is The Key To A Great Long-Term Sex Life
How to Contact the Coastguard Through VHF Radio
6 Sexy Cocktail Party Looks
Date: 08.12.2018, 18:54 / Views: 64291