GRADE 6 7 & 8 MIDDLE SCHOOL HAIR, MAKEUP & OUTFITS! | BACK TO SCHOOL 2016!
How to Look Pretty at Middle School at Christmas
Take a look at yourself.Is there anything you want to change? If you have really nice eyes, you can enhance them, or leave it at a natural effect.
Enhance your hair with some simple styles and spark them up with a holiday twist.
- With a braid, you can have 2 strands of hair and use ribbon as a 3rd strand; a barrette with red or green ribbon attached.
- With 2 strands of hair around the middle of your head, attach a clip with a bow glued on it. For a bun, first gather 5 bobby pins and put Christmas stickers or small, colored cardboard shapes on them. Stick the bobby pins in place.
Pluck your eyebrows with a nail clipper, or get a professional to do it for you.You could use a mirror for accuracy, as well as tweezers.
- Placing a warm flannel over the eyebrows after plucking may ease the pain.
Pick eye shadow colors that complement your eye color, such as silver with dark blue.
Use an acne treatment.You can also put on concealer, if you suffer from pimples. Personal hygiene is also very important! Make sure you wash your face every day with a mild soap.
Put blusher on your cheeks.If you want a cheaper way to get pink cheeks, though, pinch them!
Apply little lip gloss, but make sure you don't use too much.Sparkles are also recommended. (Make sure you use make-up sparkles, as normal glitter can irritate if it ends up near the eye.
Put on a necklace, but make sure the colors complement the clothes'.
Put earrings on that match the necklace, and make sure they go with the outfit.The colours should match your accessories.
Add some bracelets to your outfit, but if you wear a set, make sure they match.
Paint your nails, as this is seen as very stylish.The traditional Christmas colors are red and green, so there are many different styles. You can also paint them gold and silver, though.:
- A bright red background with a bright green tip.
- A bright red or green background with a glitter after-coat, alternating between bright red and bright green, as well as many others.
- After painting them, let them dry and put on a protective coat.
Shave your legs, or a professional can wax them for you.You can also buy wax pads to use at home.
Use a foot scrub.You can buy a foot scrub, or easily make your own:
- Mix thoroughly together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup fine sea salt, and 3 drops peppermint essential oil.
- Soak your feet for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pat your feet dry and stand on a towel while you rub the mixture all over each foot in a circular motion.
- Wash off the mixture and dry off. Finally, paint those toes and clip those nails (file if necessary).
Wear attractive clothes.Jeans are a must-have (rhinestones on jeans are popular), and a couple cute cartoon shirts wouldn't be a pain; faded is cool! Just make sure the cartoon shirts are Christmas-themed. Remember, the main colors are red and green, though light blue, gold, and silver is nice, too.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't let your nails get too long. Clip them if necessary, or file them if they are sharp or uneven. After painting them, let them dry and put on a protective coat.
- Yes, there is such a thing as too much jewelry on your eyes, lips, neck, ears, wrists and fingers! One ring is quite enough. If you have an elaborate necklace, wear either none, or a thin bracelet. Matching earrings and a necklace are fine, don't pair them with a ring or a bracelet. When wearing makeup, only draw attention to your eyes or lips, not both, otherwise, you would look like a racoon that got into a raspberry pie.
- Waxing your legs is always painful, and if you shave your legs without shaving cream, they can end up patched. Always make sure you have your parents' permission first.
- Beware, plucking your eyebrows really hurts sometimes. Never pluck more than one hair at once; it will hurt like agony!
Video: 7 CRUSH HACKS EVERY Girl SHOULD KNOW !!
With These 5 Apps, Who Needs a Personal Assistant
27 Diet Secrets From The World’s Most BeautifulWomen
The 7 Best Punching Bags to Buy in 2019
Londons Got a New It Girl (and Shes Way Cooler Than Your Average)
What Does it Mean When a Dandelion Tattoo Turns into a Feather Tattoo and Birds
How to Write a Speech
Princess Eugenie Was Proposed to Without a Ring
Hats Off To The Hat Wearers
Isabeli Fontana for Morena Rosa Shoes FallWinter 2014-2015 Campaign
Top 10 Most Expensive Clothing Brands In The World
Jessica Biel’s wedding dress details revealed
How to Draw a Bride
9 Looks That Will Change How You Feel About Slicked-Back Hair
Human Growth Hormone in Weight Training and Bodybuilding
Date: 16.12.2018, 13:58 / Views: 61162