Minecraft - Enchanted Books Tutorial
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
Creating an Enchanted Book
Gather the necessary resources.To create an enchanted book, you will need the materials for the following items:
- Crafting table- Four wooden crates, which come from one wood block.
- Book- Three pieces of paper, which come from three pieces of sugar cane, and one piece of leather.
- Enchanting table- Two diamonds, four blocks of obsidian, and a book.
Open your inventory.You should see your crafting items here.
- In Minecraft PE, you'll tap the...icon to open your inventory.
Craft a crafting table.To do this, you'll use the four wood crates, which come from placing one block of wood in the crafting grid.
- On the PC version of Minecraft, you'll click and drag each of your four wooden blocks into the two-by-two crafting grid at the top of your inventory.
- On Minecraft PE, you'll tap the tab above your inventory tab on the left side of the screen and then tap the crafting table icon, which resembles a box with lines on it.
- On console, you'll press the "Crafting" button (Xor circle), then select a wooden crate.
Place your crafting table on the ground.You'll need to select it from the hotbar at the bottom of the screen to do so.
- If your hotbar is full, you must first open your inventory and replace an item in the hotbar with your crafting table.
Open your crafting table.It will open to a three-by-three grid, along with the contents of your inventory (PE and PC versions only).
Craft a book.To do so, you'll place three pieces of sugar cane across the middle row of the crafting grid, select the resulting paper, and then place the three pieces of paper in an L-shape in the top-left corner of the crafting grid. Your leather should go in the top-middle box, thus filling in the "L" shape.
- In Minecraft PE, just tap the book icon on the left side of the screen, then click the1 x [book]button on the right side.
- On the console version of Minecraft, select the book icon from the paper section of the "Decorations" tab.
Craft an enchanting table.The enchanting table requires a book in the top-middle box of the crafting grid, a diamond in both the middle-left and middle-right boxes, and obsidian in the center box as well as the entire bottom row. You should see the enchanting table icon appear on the right side of the crafting grid.
- On consoles, select the enchanting table from the crafting table area of the "Structures" tab.
Place the enchanting table on the ground.You'll do this in the same way in which you placed the crafting table here.
Open the enchanting table.It will open to one space in which you can place your book.
Place the book in the table.To do so, simply click and drag the book into the space (PC).
- For Minecraft PE, you'll tap the book on the left side of the screen to place it in the table.
- For consoles, select the book in your inventory.
Select an enchantment.The level of enchantment you can place on your book depends on your level. Selecting an enchantment will apply it to your book, causing it to turn purple.
- For example, if you're level 3, you can select any enchantment with a 1, 2, or 3 next to it.
- Enchantments are randomized, so you won't be able to select a specific enchantment.
Select your book.Doing so will place it in your inventory. Now that you have an enchanted book, it's time to apply it to an item.
- In Minecraft PE, you must double-tap your book to add it to your inventory.
Enchanting an Item
Gather the necessary materials for an anvil.Having an anvil will allow you to apply your enchantment book to an item. To craft an anvil, you will need the following:
- Three iron blocks- Each iron block requires nine iron bars, for a total of twenty-seven iron bars needed.
- Four iron bars- These bars bring the iron total to thirty-one.
- You can create iron bars by adding iron ore, which is the grey stone with orange-brown spots, into a furnace that has coal in it.
Open your crafting table.As it did earlier, the crafting table will open to a three-by-three grid.
Create an anvil.To do so, you'll place the three iron blocks in the top row of the crafting table grid, three of the four iron bars along the bottom row of the grid, and the final iron bar in the center of the grid, then select the anvil icon.
- On the PE version of Minecraft, you'll tap the black anvil icon on the left side of the screen.
- On the console version of Minecraft, you'll select the anvil icon in the "Structures" tab.
Place your anvil on the ground.You're now ready to craft an enchanted item.
Open the anvil's menu.It will open to three boxes.
Add the item you wish to enchant.You can place it in either the far-left box or the middle box here.
- For example, you might add a sword.
Add your enchantment book.It goes in either the far-left box or the middle box.
Select the item in the output box.This is the box on the far-right side of the anvil's menu. Doing so will add your enchanted item to your inventory.
QuestionWhat do I use an enchanted book for in Minecraft Pocket Edition?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou apply the book to an item that you'd like to have that particular feature. For example, if you got a book with sharpness, you can put it in an anvil with a sword; the sword would then have sharpness on it.Thanks!
QuestionCan I apply multiple enchantments to one weapon?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes you can! Simply select the enchanted weapon as the item to enchant, then select a different enchantment than you used previously.Thanks!
QuestionDoes enchanting items really make them better?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Enchanting items (mainly tools, weapons, and armor) does indeed make them better. An enchanted book can add useful features to the item you are enchanting, such as sharpness to a sword.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I combine multiple enchantments into a weapon using the anvil?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAfter you enchant the weapon once, take it out of the anvil. Then put the newly-enchanted weapon back in the anvil and enchant it again, ushering another book. This can be done as many times as you like.Thanks!
QuestionWhat can I enchant with the books?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can enchant anything. Most experienced players, however, will only enchant tools, weapons, and fishing rods.Thanks!
QuestionHow much experience do you need?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDepending on the enchantment, you may need up to 30 levels and 3 lapis lazuli.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I use enchanted books on tools?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou combine them in your anvil: place the tool you want to enchant in the left slot and the enchanted book in the middle slot of the anvil. You can then take your enchanted tool out of the right slot.Thanks!
QuestionWhat are enchanted books used for?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe enchanted books can be used to make swords, armor, bows, and fishing rods better. For example, the book "Luck of the Sea" can make a fishing rod more likely to catch something.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I see the words in the enchanted books to be able to read them?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAll you have to do is put your Minecraft hand on the book and it will say it on the bottom.Thanks!
1. Create a crafting table and open it.
2. Create an enchanting table and open it.
3. Create a book.
4. Place the book on the enchanting table.
5. Select an enchantment.
6. Select your book.
7. Create an anvil and open its menu.
8. Add the item you want to enchant.
9. Add the book.
10. Select the item in the output box.
- Some enchantments won't work on certain items (for example, "Smite" won't work on a helmet).
- You can gain experience by killing enemies.
- Sometimes, you'll come across an enchanted book in a chest. You may also be able to purchase enchanted books from villagers.
- The Roman numeral to the right of an enchantment's name indicates its strength on a scale of one to four ("I" to "IV"), with "I" being the weakest and "IV" being the strongest.
In other languages:
Italiano: , Español: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Português: , 中文: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How to use enchanted book on MCPE?
Grilled Sardines with Lemon and Herb Sauce Recipe
Men’s Fashion Basics – Part 70 – Re-introducing Shorts
Padma Lakshmi x MAC Capsule Collection
How to Refinish a Coffee Table
5 Life saving respiratory care equipments for people with lung problems
Spaghetti Squash With Chunky Tomato Sauce
Frozen Key Lime Pie on a Stick
Top Celebrity Stylists Reveal Their 2014 Fashion Resolutions
Pesto Grilled Chicken Breasts
Alex Chloe Team Up With Forever 21
Your favorite cheese might contain a substance from goat stomachs