Beth's Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Swirl | ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
Swirled Pumpkin and Chocolate Cheesecake
1/4 c. unsalted butter
package chocolate wafer cookies (such as Nabisco Famous Wafers)
package cream cheese
1/2 c. fat-free Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
can pure pumpkin
bittersweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with melted butter.
- In a food processor, pulse the chocolate wafers to form fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse to incorporate. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the pan. Bake until the crust is set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Transfer 1 cup of the batter to a bowl. Beat the pumpkin into the remaining batter until fully incorporated. Pour the pumpkin batter into the cooled crust.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions. Add the chocolate to the reserved plain batter and stir until fully incorporated.
- Dollop the chocolate batter over the pumpkin batter. Using a table knife, make decorative swirls by pulling the chocolate through the pumpkin (do not overdo it or the colors will turn muddy).
- Bake the cheesecake until the edge is set and center still wobbles slightly, 50 to 55 minutes. Let the cheesecake cool completely in the pan, then refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours and up to 1 day.
Video: Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe || MickIsAMom
How to Negotiate Your Way to a Golden Parachute
Loveliest Husband Ever Surprises His Wife With Her First White Christmas In Crazy Heat Wave
Top winter season fruits to eat for health care
Are GMOs Making You Fat
How to Select a Purse
How to Write a Speech
How to Get Nice Skin
AllSaints New Season Edit
How to Make a Double Play in Baseball
Designers To Watch At London Collections Men SS17
How to Take the Paris Metro
Confirmed: Selena Gomez Is in Long-Term Rehab inTennessee
Date: 09.12.2018, 17:15 / Views: 52192