Thai Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe ก๋วยเตี๋ยวไก่ฉีก - Hot Thai Kitchen!
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan over high heat. Add 1 chunked pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and heat through. Place mixture in a food processor or use an immersion blender to puree until smooth. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add remaining 1/2 pepper, spring onion, ginger, lemongrass, cumin, and turmeric, and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add water, almond milk, and pepper-tomato puree. Bring mixture to a boil, keeping it there and stirring frequently.
4. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil. Add rice noodles, remove from the heat, and allow noodles to soften for 5 minutes.
5. To serve, dish broth into bowls and top with noodles.
Video: Five Main Types of Thai Noodles
Kendall Jenner Will.i.am. Launch Fashionable Wireless Headphones
8 Books To Read This October
Dolce Gabbana Wild About Fall 2019 Makeup Collection
9 of the Coolest Looks from the Critics Choice Awards
The happiest point in a marriage could be at 20 years together
The FDA Banned 6 Ingredients Found in Candy, Gum, and Soda Due to Links to Cancer
How Many Carbs Are in That A Cheat Sheet for Type 2 Diabetes
The Dead Giveaway of Cheap Shoes
Buckle-up for flu season
Trump not prepared to say GOP will hold the House in midterm election
Yo-yo Dieting: What It Is and How It Can Wreck Your Body
How to Stop a Break Up
How to Have a Squirt Gun Water Race
Inside the Frozen Seed Bank That Will Save Us from Dietary Doomsday
How to Wear Leggings