DIY Coffee Scrub for Cellulite, Stretch Marks, & More! Only 4 Ingredients!
The DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub That Will Change Your Mani Game
When it comes to giving yourself the most luxurious at-home manicure, we DIY babes know that it’s all about the prep. Before you break out the polish, you have to pamper the skin on your hands and around your cuticles with moisturizing lotion and slough off the dry skin with a DIY scrub. And according to celebrity manicurist and owner of As U Wish Salon,Skyy Hadley, one of our morning essentials could be the best thing to happen to your hands in a long time: yep, we’re talking coffee.
According to Hadley, coffee helps exfoliates the skin on your hands better than practically anything else—and she shared this super-simple DIY coffee sugar scrub to work the miracle ingredient into your mani routine. Here’s how it’s done:
What You’ll Need:
½ cup coconut oil.
1 cup fine to medium ground coffee.
1 cup raw sugar.
1. First, melt the coconut oil in the microwave so it becomes soft enough to mix.
2. Next, mix the coconut oil with the coffee and sugar in a bowl.
3. Take a “generous amount” of the scrub between hands and rub them together as if you are washing them, Hadley explains. Leave the scrub on your hands for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Rinse your hands well in warm water.
5. After rinsing, finish up by applying hand lotion. Proceed with your polish as usual.
Video: DIY: Coffee Sugar Scrub! Soft Skin for Summer! | Ep. 3
10 London Fashion Week Street Style Looks We Loved
Broadchurch Final: Who Killed Danny Latimer
Imagreatist Healthy New Year Pinterest Contest
How to Become an Electric Car Mechanic
Coffee Protein Shake: 7 Smoothies to Give You a High-Protein Caffeine Fix
How to Say Sweet Things to Girls
Top 10 Made In India Cosmetic Brands
A New Warning Sign for Early Heart Disease
How to Have Fun and Impress at a Singles Event