Heidi Klum Prenatal Workout, Andrea Orbeck Fitness, Class FitSugar
The first few months of pregnancy can definitely feel scary. It's easy to worry about anything and everything during those early three months, when all feels so fragile and new—and it can make keeping yourself in shape really hard, as working out will often drive you to panic about your baby's safety.
But we've got news for you: You can still work out while you're pregnant. In fact, youshouldstill work out while you're pregnant—and yes, you can even think about strengthening your abs when you're with child. Fitness experts recommend modifying your workouts during pregnancy and one trainer takes this notion a step further: Jennifer Forrester, a fitness expert and the woman behind a new prenatal workout plan, suggests tweaking your workouts every trimester.
She's shared this video, which spotlights a great workout for any pregnant lady—whether she's in her early days or the home stretch, there's a move here for her. She's based this workout around moves that strengthen and tone-up that upper body and strengthen your core. Forrester has even broken down the steps to completing a perfect plank for any trimester:
This plank is best when you're in your first trimester:
- Start in a modified plank position on your hands and knees.
- Raise the right hand across the body and tap the left shoulder.
- Alternate raising hand to opposing shoulder for a total of 12-15 reps.
While this is killer for the second trimester:
- Start in a modified plank position on your knees, with your elbows shoulder width apart.
- Extend your elbows to a locked-out position while moving your upper and lower body at the same time.
- Slowly lower your entire body to the start position while maintaining a straight line.
- Aim to complete a total of 12-15 plank push-ups.
This is perfect for those last few months:
- Start in a push-up position with your feet together on the floor and hands placed shoulder-width apart on a bench or chair.
- Draw-in your navel and extend your head into a neutral position.
- Hold for 30-45 seconds.
Video: Killer Upper Body Workout
8 Tricks for Avoiding Weight Gain This Holiday Season
Child Stars Who Could Be Perfect Matches for Baby Royals When They’re ofAge
Uber WiFI: The Ride-Sharing Service Partners With Optus
How to make oval face look square
Give to the Charities That Align With Your Values
How to Play Wii Games on Dolphin Emulator
40 Willy Wonka Tattoo Designs For Men – Chocolate Factory Ink Ideas
Try This 14-Minute Bridal Workout by Fitspo Queen KaylaItsines
How to get rid of cellulite on butt naturally at home
The Best Fade Haircuts for Men
The Perfect Post-Workout Smoothie